Hello Hutch,

Here is the informed consent form for you to review and send back to us. Please review the information and then copy and paste the bottom portion with your name and the date. We are looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow!

Thank you,
Larissa Krinos

Please read this text carefully before you decide to participate in this research study. Your participation is voluntary, and you can decline to participate, or withdraw consent at any time, with no consequences.
The Center for Health and the Built Environment at the University of Florida needs help in identifying the mobility patterns of the East Gainesville community for our research study. Our goal is to understand the context in which transportation resources such as microtransit have affected the local community. We want to learn more about the role of transportation in the East Gainesville community and what considerations need to be made when talking about public transportation. We are conducting interviews with people like you who play an important role in the East Gainesville community. The interview is delivered through a series of questions with long answers via phone call, video call, or other form of virtual communication which will be recorded and analyzed for research purposes. Recordings will be managed by the research team and will not be used for any other purpose than for reference in the study. The study asks for a single interview which we estimate will take no longer than 40 minutes. There are no risks or discomforts anticipated and all of your answers will remain confidential. There are no direct benefits of participation for you. You can decline to answer any question you don’t wish to answer. No compensation will be awarded for participation in the interview. If you have any questions regarding your rights as a research subject, please contact the Institutional Review Board (IRB02) office (University of Florida; PO Box 100173; Gainesville, FL 32610;  (352) 392-0433 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.)
In our mutual correspondence, we have agreed on an interview meeting via Zoom on 11/12 at 1:30PM
If you agree with the aforementioned text, please copy the text below and paste it in an email back to us with your name and date as indicated in the spaces below:
I have read the procedure described in an email provided to me. I voluntarily agree to participate in the procedure, and I have received an email copy of this description for my records.
Name: