I can talk late tonight or Wednesday.

Text me first at 352-256-6043, then we can talk via Zoom.

Thanks,
Hutch

Robert Hutchinson
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st ST • Gainesville • FL • 32601
• 352-256-6043 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.