Engaging, easy-to-read publications from Channing Bete Company CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.

Please add [log in to unmask] to your address book, contact list, or safe senders list.

Support emotional health during the COVID-19 pandemic

Grief is a natural response to traumatic events such as the coronavirus crisis. And dramatic changes to daily routines have left many people feeling isolated and overly stressed. To help you support your community, we've developed a concise, illustrated pamphlet that's filled with insight and advice to help people cope with grief and loss. Take a look, then place an order for prompt delivery.

NEW!
Grief During COVID-19 -- Coping With Loss
(CBC1667) supports people struggling with grief, uncertainty, and other emotions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Straightforward text and engaging photos:

Also suggests sources of additional support. Bold and eye-catching, our pamphlets are sure to get -- and keep -- readers' attention! 8 panels, 3 1/2" x 8"

See all the content now!

See pricing and quantity discounts, and place a secure online order!

More ordering options:
Call (800) 477-4776, fax (815) 632-6906, or e-mail your reply to this message (please include your name, title, business name and address, and phone number).

When calling, faxing, or replying to this message, please use cust. no. 900136246 and key code H50287 to help us track your order.

About this e-mail

Any publications sampled in this e-mail are the copyrighted property of CBC IP Holding, LLC and remain its sole property. Any copying or reproduction of the publications or their content -- including posting the publications or any of the content on other Web sites or computer networks -- or linking to the publications or any of their content from other Web sites or computer networks without the written permission of CBC IP Holding, LLC is strictly prohibited.

This message is brought to you by Channing Bete Company in an effort to keep you informed of current issues and to promote related products. We respect your online time and privacy, and pledge not to abuse this medium.
Visit our privacy page for more information. If you prefer that we reach you at an e-mail address other than the one we've used today, please let us know -- we'll update our records immediately. If you would prefer not to receive further e-mail contacts from us, simply click here and hit send. You may also fax us at (815) 632-6906, or write to us at the address below.

Channing Bete Company
1500 HALO Way
Sterling, IL 61081
(800) 477-4776

https://www.channingbete.com

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON