Join the UF Office of State Government Relations to learn about how UF Experts are using artificial intelligence to build resilient communities in Florida.
Thursday | November 19, 2020

12:00 P.M. ET
Please note we have updated our registration process and you will now be able to register for this event directly via Zoom. Upon registering, you will receive a zoom link for the webinar.
If you have any questions about the registration process please contact us at
Presented by the University of Florida's Office of Government and Community Relations.
To learn more about upcoming events and engagement opportunities visit https://gcr.ufl.edu/

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON