Hi Robert,

As we face many challenges in with our capital projects, it is even more critical that project teams learn how to work together more efficiently and effective to accomplish project goals and milestones.

Luckily, the late Stephen Covey provided a great roadmap which I was able to adapt into the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Project TeamsIn this webinar, I will cover the habits that enable best-in-class owner organizations to perform 5x better than their peers on capital project management.

Here are the details:

What: Webinar addressing 7 Habits of Highly Effective Project Teams

When: November 19 at 2pm EST

Who: Chris Bell

Click here to reserve your seat.

Trust me...you don't want to miss this webinar, but if you can't make it, please register and I’ll send you the on-demand recording to watch at your leisure.

Sincerely,

Chris Bell
e-Builder, A Trimble Company

We respect your inbox. You may choose to unsubscribe at any time.

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON