Please add [log in to unmask] to your address book, contact list, or safe senders list.

Make hand washing a habit at home and in the community

Has it ever been more important to encourage families to wash hands and practice other germ-prevention habits? National Handwashing Awareness Week (the first full week of December) is an excellent opportunity to remind children and adults why hand washing is crucial and how to do it properly. The engaging, easy-to-follow materials featured here can help you reach people with helpful information. Take a look, then place an order for prompt delivery!

Washing Hands -- Clean Habits For Staying Healthy
(CBC0724) illustrates how to wash hands properly and how to teach children to do the same. Promotes germ-stopping habits, including:

Bold and eye-catching, our pamphlets are sure to get -- and keep -- readers' attention! Available in Spanish. 8 panels, 3 1/2" x 8"

See all the content now!

For children ages 6-9!
Washing Your Hands; A Coloring & Activities Book (CBC0421) offers a fun and friendly way to educate children about the benefits of hand washing. This engaging book teaches children how to control the spread of infectious diseases with engaging pictures and games that promote:

Coloring & Activities Books create interest and really get kids involved in the learning process! 8 pages, 8 1/2" x 11"

See all the content now!

Hand-washing tips -- at a glance!
Wash Away Germs For Clean Hands! Cling
(CBC0121) uses bright, colorful illustrations to grab people's attention and show them the proper way to wash their hands in order to prevent the spread of germs. This cling:

Not intended for use with health-care staff. Available in Spanish. 7" x 5"

See pricing and quantity discounts, and place a secure online order!

More ordering options:
Call (800) 477-4776, fax (815) 632-6906, or e-mail your reply to this message (please include your name, title, business name and address, and phone number).

When calling, faxing, or replying to this message, please use cust. no. 900136246 and key code H50285 to help us track your order.

About this e-mail

Any publications sampled in this e-mail are the copyrighted property of CBC IP Holding, LLC and remain its sole property. Any copying or reproduction of the publications or their content -- including posting the publications or any of the content on other Web sites or computer networks -- or linking to the publications or any of their content from other Web sites or computer networks without the written permission of CBC IP Holding, LLC is strictly prohibited.

This message is brought to you by Channing Bete Company in an effort to keep you informed of current issues and to promote related products. We respect your online time and privacy, and pledge not to abuse this medium.
Visit our privacy page for more information. If you prefer that we reach you at an e-mail address other than the one we've used today, please let us know -- we'll update our records immediately. If you would prefer not to receive further e-mail contacts from us, simply click here and hit send. You may also fax us at (815) 632-6906, or write to us at the address below.

Channing Bete Company
1500 HALO Way
Sterling, IL 61081
(800) 477-4776

https://www.channingbete.com

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON