Hutch,

The brave veterans who served in the United States Armed Forces deserve our utmost respect for the great sacrifices they and their loved ones made to protect our democracy. They risked their lives to preserve our freedoms, and it is our honor to celebrate them today.

Our troops deserve our respect today and every day, as well as the resources they need to return to civilian life. This Veterans Day, we can rest easy knowing that our President-elect is a military father who cares about those needs. When he signs off his speeches, he makes sure, each time, to say, "may God protect our troops."

I'd just like to offer my sincerest thanks to all of our veterans on this special day.

Nikki

Please follow Nikki on Facebook and Twitter.

Facebook Twitter

Paid for by Florida Consumers First.

Florida Consumers First
6619 S Dixie Hwy
Num 148
Miami, FL 33143
United States

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON