Did You Know. <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=167497677__;!!LGX2LR-tWgttPq0!Wp-EaxWPQgYKla0NnpruIHTTTDGFrNUu0GDrqT0GLhX91M38lrKfsFjU7h4sEL_VYj4$> Did you know there are 1,492 new residential units within a 2 mile radius of the West End Golf Course property being built now? This could mean at least 3,000 more people who drive about 2,000 more cars which means more pollution and congestion affecting our physical and mental health. Did you know there are 20 public parks noted in the Alachua County Parks map east of I-75 and only 4 west of I-75? There are no public parks within a 20 minute walk of the West End Golf Course property. All Alachua County public parks require private transportation to access from our west side communities since the public bus transportation stops at Fort Clarke Blvd. The Senior Recreation Center, West Side Park and walking/jogging and biking trails all are miles away.
You are already experiencing water issues, yet you keep the development going. Worst of all you have allowed Nestle in who is notorious for draining water tables then leaving. SHAME ON YOU ALL
Kira Kneally
Resident of West End