Dear Commissioners,

Your American Red Cross has been actively preparing and leaning forward for the several possible impacts that a very erratic Tropical Storm Eta may have in your county and across North Florida.  To update you on our activities, we are:

Tropical Storm Eta made landfall in the Florida Keys late on Sunday night. This is the 12th named storm to make landfall in the U.S. this hurricane season.  Eta is the 28th named storm of the record-setting 2020 Atlantic hurricane season with 29 named storms, so far. Let’s hope Eta is the last threat to our region this year.

I have attached the flood safety checklist and information about the American Red Cross Mobile Apps http://www.redcross.org/get-help/how-to-prepare-for-emergencies/mobile-apps .  Please download and share the Hurricane, Tornado and First Aid Apps so you can receive important weather alerts and information that can save lives!

Although we are in contact with your local Emergency Management director, if you have any questions about your American Red Cross and our planning and support activities, as your North Florida Region and Elected Official Liaison, please contact me directly.  My information is below.  I hope all of you and your families stay safe.

Yours in service,

Gerald

Gerald A. Thomas

Chief Executive Officer

www.redcross.org/northflorida

American Red Cross | North Florida Region

751 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32204

Office: 904.248.4097 | Cell: 904-200-2952

FB BRCR-original

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(ROBERT-HUTCHINSON,SIGNOFF);