UPCOMING EVENTS
It's DRINK GNV season!
Tuesday, November 17, 5 - 7 p.m.
Blackadder Brewing Company
618 NW 60th St., Suite A, Gainesville

Many of you have joined us in the past for our Drink GNV Brewery Tour in which we would take you on a bus to each local brewery. 2020 has given us the opportunity to pivot and create a season of Drink GNV rather than just one evening!

Each week, we will feature one of our five local Gainesville breweries. We would love to have you join us every week, so we are offering an all-inclusive ticket package for $100 ($125 value). There will also be a ticket option for each brewery for $25. Not only are you getting an experience with each brewery in order to learn more about them and their local brews, but also an opportunity to safely mingle with community members.
DEADLINE TOMORROW
Business Applications due TOMORROW!
Deadline Wednesday, November 11

Our 2020 Business Awards presented by VyStar Credit Union are coming up with our event taking place December 3, 2020!

To view the categories and apply, visit our Applications page.
The 2020 Business Awards are presented by VyStar Credit Union.
UPCOMING EVENT
Lunch & Learn: Scams & Your Business
Wednesday, November 18, Noon - 1 p.m.

Learn about COVID-related scams targeting small businesses and their employees. Cybersecurity incidents are increasing and data security is crucial to your business. We will share best practices for securing your devices and securing your credit.

Join us as a panelist of speakers from First Federal Bank share their insight into how to protect yourself, your employees, and your business from cyber threats and scams.

Panelists include Cori Wells, BSA, AML and Fraud Officer, Wayne Cochran Jr, Executive VP and Chief Information Officer and Tori Day, Information Security Officer.
Lunch & Learns are sponsored by Carr, Riggs & Ingram CPAs.
UPCOMING EVENT
Join us for Business Before Hours - Virtual Networking Event
Tuesday, November 17, 8:30 a.m.

This is a virtual edition of Business Before Hours is a member event structured the same way as our past in-person events. Attendees will have opportunities to share in small groups who they are, what they do and who would make a good customer or referral for them. Come build lasting business and personal relationships at Business Before Hours.

Attendance is limited to 50 pre-registered attendees. Space is Limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Pre-registration is required.
Greater Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
300 E. University Ave., Ste. 100
Gainesville, FL 32601
352-334-7100
gainesvillechamber.com

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON