Thank you so much and I will!!!

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 6:49 PM Robert Hutchinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congratulations.  Please call on me if I can ever assist you in what has become the most difficult elected service in the county. Best wishes, Hutch

Robert Hutchinson
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st ST • Gainesville  FL  32601
• 352-256-6043 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.