ROBERT-HUTCHINSON Archives

Commission email for Robert Hutchinson

ROBERT-HUTCHINSON@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Reply To:
Comission email for Robert Hutchinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:39:53 +0000
Hi Thom,
Thank you for putting together this letter -
I would have gone to the meeting yesterday if not for my chest cold - which has drifted into pneumonia territory.
When I was a student - I was doing some anthropology research in an old, old, lab vented from the old, old attic filled with mold and histoplasmosis spores. I got a roaring dose - took about 6 months to get well - have been very vulnerable to pneumonia ever since. It was an interesting study on 300 Illini (Native American) skeletons - I think we found the first incidence of syphilitic scaring on Native Americans - we saw some bone material that had multiple healed and active osteomyelitic lesions.

Floyd