ROBERT-HUTCHINSON Archives

Commission email for Robert Hutchinson

ROBERT-HUTCHINSON@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Robert Hutchinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Robert Hutchinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2020 23:47:33 +0000
We encourage people to report those who are driving impaired and endangering others. There are hotlines for elder abuse. We have a full time Codes Enforcement Department that is virtually all complaint-driven. Public health and safety is what local governments do.

Robert Hutchinson
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st ST • Gainesville • FL • 32601
 • 352-256-6043 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public
records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address,
may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.