MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives

Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler

MARIHELEN-WHEELER@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Anne Shermyen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2024 10:04:12 -0400
Just wanted to say a huge “Thank you!” to everyone that volunteered to make the 2024 Civics Challenge a success. (Carla and Bill you were sorely missed yesterday; we all hope you both are on the mend!)

Of course, the biggest “Thank You!” goes to Jon Rehm who for the sixth time has tirelessly spent many hours over and above the demands of his busy job, to prepare competition materials, coordinate with ACPS teachers and staff, and generally do just about everything needed to put on yesterday’s event as well as the virtual events next week!
Jon, your generous commitment to this project makes the Civics Challenge possible.

With my profound appreciation and gratitude to everyone that continues to support this event and to those new to volunteering this year, again, Thank You!! We certainly couldn’t pull this off without all of your gifts of time and support.
Anne

PS As always, the CC Committee will meet again before the summer to discuss the event and ways to improve it. If you have suggestions, please forward them to me.

Sent from my iPhone