KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Reply To:
Comission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2018 12:10:07 +0000
Hello,

Allow this email to serve as a kind reminder to check your safety equipment such as AEDs (automated external defibrillators), first aid kits, bleeding control kits, and CPR certifications for staff and employees.

Be Proactive, Not Reactive!

It seems mass shootings and terrorist attacks occur more frequently with each passing day. Even The White House highlights the importance of taking proactive steps to mitigate casualties with its Stop the Bleed Campaign.

The solution is a Bleeding Control Kit. Here at One Beat CPR + AED we currently offer a Basic, Intermediate and advanced kit with the option to customize your very own. These kits start at $35 and can vary based on items. More information is available upon request.

As for the AEDs we have specials starting as low $850.00 for a brand new unit with an 8 year warranty, Adult Pads & Battery included. Wholesale sample quotes on new AEDs and accessories available upon request. - Ask about our AED Trade-in program & Online Management Program.

I look forward to answering any questions you may have and I welcome a phone call at any time.

All the best,

Dan Andrade
AED Distribution & Management
(954) 675-6387

Dan Andrade | AED Distribution and Management
Phone: 954-675-6387 [log in to unmask]

Reply - Unsubscribe - to be removed.

PHILIPS HeartStart Onsite Defibrillator Demonstration
http://www.healthcare.philips.com/us_en/products/resuscitation/products/onsite/demo.wpd

PHILIPS HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Demonstration
http://www.healthcare.philips.com/us_en/products/resuscitation/products/frx/demo.wpd