KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:37:10 -0400
Hello!

I am very concerned with the idea of opening up the road in Haile Plantation. When a road expansion is planned for a neighborhood, it's important to consider both the potential benefits and drawbacks. While road expansions can improve transportation infrastructure, they may also bring some negative impacts. These can include increased traffic, noise pollution, changes in the neighborhood's character, and potential environmental concerns.
I am a concerned citizen and live on Haile Boulevard and it is already difficult to cross the main road with my little dog. Also, coming out of my neighborhood there is a blind spot and it’s tricky to see the on coming cars and trucks. It would be dangerous to have more traffic in this area. Please advise the community counsel leaders to vote again this proposal. Thank you for listening.

Greatly appreciated,
Felicia Rodriguez