KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Angela Casteel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:09:43 -0400

I have already sent a letter to our Governor saying basically what I am saying to you. There are many that can not get the vaccine due to certain issues with ingredients, I am one of those, ingredients that are in everyday products such as soda (I can not even drink soda and I drink water all the time) my youngest isn’t able to mask due to being so young and actually delayed due to being 11 weeks premature.  My husband is fully vaccinated and I’m that one person who is jealous because I have risks for death, and I can not be vaccinated. For this reason and not just for myself and my family but for others in my situation who would choose to be vaccinated if they could be. Then you have children who under 12 can not be vaccinated either.  Both children here at home are under 12.  As you know the numbers have been pretty much doubling for the last three weeks. And I anticipate this weeks numbers for alachua county will be 1200-1300 if continuing the same trend as the last 3 weeks.
Angela Casteel

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing via regular mail.

Sent from my iPhone