KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Sarah Beavers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2021 15:44:57 +0000

Dear Alachua County BOCC

As a 30-year resident of this county, I've never been so disgusted with the excessive and blatant overreach you are attempting to put on your residents and businesses.

The agenda you published for tomorrow's meeting is, by far the most overreaching act of suppression we've seen to date.

Despite, near non-existent numbers and extremely low hospitalizations, you want to expand mask mandates and demand proof of vaccinations.  How dare you?

Please do not  embark upon this path. You've destroyed enough livelihoods and the mental health of so many people.

Your madness has to stop.  You must vote no on further hampering our rights.

Thank you
Sarah Beavers

Under Florida law, all information, including e-mail, written letters, documents and phone messages, sent to the Alachua County Board of County Commissioners is subject to Public Records law. This includes the sender's e-mail address, home address or phone number if shown in the message, the content of the message and any associated attachments to the mail. Also please be aware that electronic correspondence (e-mail) is made available on the Commission's public archive site immediately upon being sent.

Sent from my iPhone