KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
"Frank B. Arenas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2021 14:20:21 -0500

Yes, and de-listing the bears in 2012 allows them to ignore the burn/no
burn decision that mandated the bears be protected and cubs not burned
during the winter.

They are now "common" animals with no rights since they were de-listed.

I don't know how "common" they are if the total population is about
3,000 and we killed 300+ during the hunt.

Frank B. Arenas
P.O. Box 600
Coleman, FL 33521-0600
(352) 748-6629