KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2020 12:46:43 -0400

I was under the impression the Governor's emergency order doesn't make
anything mandatory. Everything seems to be left up to the counties (some
counties are having socially distanced public hearings) to implement as
they see fit.

I also believe if the teachers in this county are asked to be brave enough
to stand in front of a class room, then the county commissioners should
give them moral support by meeting with the public.

Thanks