KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2020 13:03:22 -0400

During Commission Comment at today’s Alachua County Commission meeting, the commissioners discussed a draft Emergency Order that will require registration for all indoor gatherings of 10 or more people anywhere in the county.

You have got to be kidding me!?! Another example of attacking and trying to take away our freedom of religion and assembly. I hope someone will explain the constitution to you soon. I have never worked actively in an election campaign but that will change if this is passed.

Under Florida law, all information, including e-mail, written letters, documents and phone messages, sent to the Alachua County Board of County Commissioners is subject to Public Records law. This includes the sender's e-mail address, home address or phone number if shown in the message, the content of the message and any associated attachments to the mail.  Also please be aware that electronic correspondence (e-mail) is made available on the Commission's public archive site immediately upon being sent.

Steve Thalls
Typed with a tiny keyboard