KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2020 02:21:59 +0000
From:
"Darnell, Sadie" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]> cc: "Arnold, Kaitlin" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2020, at 6:09 PM, Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Sheriff Darnell

Please call me on this tomorrow when you are free.

Ken Cornell
Alachua County Commissioner
352.281.4000<tel:352.281.4000> cell
(Sent from my iPhone)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Crystal Anchimbom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 31, 2020 at 5:40:56 PM EDT
To: "BOCC (Only Commissioners)" <[log in to unmask]>

Why is inmate abuse being ignored? Why are inmates eating food that says it's not fit for human consumption? Why aren't the other corrections officers being held accountable? We demand they be terminated as well! Why aren't you releasing the status of the other injured inmates? When is the contract between the county and jail ending? We demand to know! Why are inmates being denied medical treatment?

Crystal Anchimbom

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119). All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.