MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives

Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler

MARIHELEN-WHEELER@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2020 17:27:43 -0400
From:
Connie kinsey <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing via regular mail.
Dear Ms. Wheeler,
I feel I am being harassed by the newberry public works who are constantly obsessed with cutting(Hacking) my trees.. these trees are in No Way near any Clay electric lines. I have lived here at 2913 nw 247 terrace (Newberry hills) for 25 years - thIs had started in the past year or so. I feel like I’m being unfairly harassed My property was surveyed and left with sticks paint and flags creating an eyesore for several weeks. I was informed the chopping will begin tomorrow- I have been targeted unfairly due to my political views recently by a certain newberry Commissioner- He sent me an email and asked “when am I moving?”(During a heated exchange over face masks I will adMit)I would like to know my rights by someone Outside of the newberry area... what is ok? Apparently large boats, RV’s, playground equipment,
Cars And trucks And motorcycles being “worked on” And large ballpark lights are allowed in the front yard. If my trees are hacked tomorrow I will probably get a few of those items and place them in my front yard. I am heartbroken about my trees (also the ones they destroyed in the backyard several months ago) I am a quiet, hardworking Tax paying citizen And all I want are my trees 😞
Thank you
Sincerely
Mrs kinsey
Sent from my iPhone