MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives

Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler

MARIHELEN-WHEELER@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2020 19:40:15 -0400
From:

Good evening Commissioner Wheeler,

Sorry for such a later response, things have been a little chaotic recently with Covid-19 changing things for a lot of people. Thank you for reaching out to me. If you’re still able to, I was hoping I would be able to, I would like to set up a date and time for an interview via zoom so I could ask you about Camp McConnell.

-Kyler Speagle