MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives

Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler

MARIHELEN-WHEELER@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2021 19:48:11 +0000
From:
To: "Tyler, David" <[log in to unmask]>, Marihelen Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>

I am available - we can meet at the Caboose again!!! Excited to meet. Kim Worley

Kim Worley, City Manager
City of Waldo
352-468-1001-office
352-258-6921-cell
352-468-2482-fax
P.O. Drawer B, Waldo, Fl. 32694
14450 NE 148th Ave., Waldo, Fl. 32694
Waldo website:  waldo-fl.com
Office hours are Monday – Thursday 7:00am - 5:30pm
closed for lunch 12:30pm -1:00pm * closed Friday’s