MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives

Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler

MARIHELEN-WHEELER@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2020 15:26:02 +0000
From:
"Hayes-Santos, Adrian" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Cass Roncarti <[log in to unmask]> cc: "Board O. CountyComm" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I’m sorry for the issues you are having. Looking at your location, I don’t believe that you are inside the city limits of Gainesville and we do not have jurisdiction over your area. I’ve cc’d the county commission as they oversee the unincorporated areas of the county.

Cheers,

Adrian

Sent from my iPhone