MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives

Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler

MARIHELEN-WHEELER@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2020 15:40:19 -0400
From:
aunt jennywren <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:

To the Alachua County Commissioners:
Please consider the appropriate direction for the sale and plans for the former West End gold course. As a homeowner in Arbor Greens, we are completely surrounded by new construction that includes so many new houses, condominiums and apartments that our traffic in the coming months is going to increase to a ridiculous level. If the west end area is changed to allow more houses, apartments, a hotel and retail, I don’t understand how Newberry Road will even be functional or safe. Please stop further development that would add more traffic congestion than could possibly be suitable!
Thank you!
Jennifer Wallace
Sent from my iPhone