MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives

Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler

MARIHELEN-WHEELER@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2020 22:19:41 -0500
From:
Connie kinsey <[log in to unmask]>

Ms Wheeler,
25 years ago I moved to alachua county .. from dade county. A big reason being it was a BLUE county. Unfortunately I unknowingly picked newberry .. IS SOME ONE GOING TO TELL ME NOW - that they are going to change my county into a red - right wing county and I will have no say in this ?? Is this America ?? Who the Fu*k does John Birch Klan member Marden think he is?
He threatened me to move?? He announces in WCJB “we don’t mind if you move to newberry leave your liberal politics in Gainesville??”  Is it really 2020?? Please let me know who will run against Marden in April .
I will spend my time and money supporting them. I have NEVER heard of anything this out ravenous. I don’t care how many people vote for it EACH and every person has a right to live in the county they chose when purchasing their home. Please tell me that this is illegal and how I can fight it.
Mrs. Kinsey

Sent from my iPhone