MARY-ALFORD Archives

Commission email for MARY ALFORD

MARY-ALFORD@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Mary Alford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for MARY ALFORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2021 19:40:39 +0000
Hi Kathy!
I’ve been on the ASCE’s call about this grade and the specific infrastructure components - leadership is discussing the current conditions as well as potentiometer solutions.  And I’m hoping, when Pete Buttigieg comes on, that he will announce funding.

I share your concerns and views and wrote a rather lengthy Facebook post about his earlier today.  Check it out if you are on social media.

Thanks for reaching out.

Sent from my iPhone

Mary Alford, PE
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-681-2410 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public
records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address,
may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.