KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Fred Posner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:32:52 -0400
Ramon,

I continue to look forward to your update or a response.

Fred Posner | https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://qxork.com__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!AQ7bDMooGvsBhBniEBQSV7ZtzRlxwSp2gQ0CGuqarfNyhmGFHI1xRJzNTEDWnwYru7ZC8uY$
matrix e2ee: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://matrix.to/*/@fred:matrix.lod.com__;Iw!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!AQ7bDMooGvsBhBniEBQSV7ZtzRlxwSp2gQ0CGuqarfNyhmGFHI1xRJzNTEDWnwYrzU2QB_U$
Need Fred? Call Fred. +1 (352) OMG-FRED