KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:42:47 -0500

Good Afternoon,
My concerns about how the county is going about selecting CIP projects
should not be limited to public works. This is a systemic problem and I
would like growth management and the MTPO, as well as all others who have
a say in where infrastructure dollars will be spent to share their
thoughts as to why the spending numbers are so skewed. The fact that there
are no accurate 2019 infrastructure spending numbers available to the
public is unacceptable. I think the board should treat matters of
inaccurate accounting as show stoppers.

THANKS
ANTHONY JOHNSON