KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Gina Peebles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 16:44:32 +0000
Thank you for your email, which has been shared with Code Enforcement for mask enforcement follow up.  If the Mall's Management (or individual stores) would like to close for a deep clean, that would be their decision.  Page 4, section 2.a. of our current Emergency Order (attached) requires businesses to follow CDC and OSHA guidelines to operate to minimize the spread.

Gina Peebles, CPRP
Assistant County Manager - Chief of Staff
County Manager’s Office
12 SE 1st Street • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-337-6279 (office) • 352-538-8265 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public
records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address,
may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.