MARY-ALFORD Archives

Commission email for MARY ALFORD

MARY-ALFORD@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Jerry Meriwether <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for MARY ALFORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2021 20:49:42 -0500

Mary, I also have a certificate for attending you Educational Sessions for county departments. Can’t remember the proper program name.

Also, I worked with Carole Walker at UF on many LEED projects for UF Business Services buildings.

Also worked with UF Environmental and Safety on projects. In that capacity it was more about emergency disaster planning. Business Services installed the massive electrical generation system to run on both natural gas and diesel to support Gator Corner dining through serious storms in the case on campus housing were converted to shelters.

We all do what we need to do, hopefully!

Make Good Life Happen!
Jerry Meriwether

> On Jan 20, 2021, at 3:42 PM, Jerry Meriwether <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Mary,
>
> Thanks so much for your responses. We all have so many challenges during these times.
>
> Make Good Life Happen!
> Jerry Meriwether
>
>> On Jan 20, 2021, at 1:50 PM, Mary Alford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> Good Afternoon Jerry,
>> I am copying our communications director Mark Sexton with your comments - he tries to share information in a clear and concise way but sometimes people want and need more detail.  Please give him a little time to respond because he is under the weather at the moment and may need to delegate to someone else in his department.  I do get several emails a day from people with questions.  It is unfortunate that people share less accurate information on social media and other platforms.  Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and personal letter.  I am so sorry that you lost a friend.  This is such a challenging time.
>> Mary A.
>>

>> Mary Alford, PE
>> County Commissioner
>> Board of County Commissioners
>> 12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
>> 352-264-6900 (office) • 352-681-2410 (mobile)
>>

>> PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
>> All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public
>> records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address,
>> may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

>>> 2. Improve our “health” environment