MARY-ALFORD Archives

Commission email for MARY ALFORD

MARY-ALFORD@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Alex Donofrio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2024 18:15:56 +0000
Dear Mary,

As a follow-up to our previous messages, I would like to emphasize the transformative impact of the robust screening initiative we propose. By collecting comprehensive data, our task force enables detailed Use and Distribution Mapping. This data allows local officials to pinpoint vulnerable groups and ensure targeted resource allocation. This collaboration between local data collection and federal guidance creates a powerful feedback loop, enhancing our collective response to the fentanyl crisis.

The impact of having rapid OTC fentanyl tests available in schools, community centers, healthcare facilities, and pharmacies will generate crucial data for effective mapping, resulting in targeted solutions that save lives and strengthen communities.

With this data, both harm reduction and zero-tolerance plans will have a solid foundation. Without it, neither approach can be fully effective.

Can we schedule a phone call?

Your support for this crucial program can help shape policies and keep America safe.

Best regards,

--
Alex Donofrio
Director of Sales, NJF Worldwide

Call 732-702-2768
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://njfl.ink/alex__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!XLr6F_zEiKLNlDpqZ7eaK64Lbdz5vZo4XiNUVycFif7sIVm_VLwZW9Vvr3juzJ_8ScsaP2MfgRFhg4IJzVCTYijtTZJRIUVz7nky$[log in to unmask]
[image: image.png]
Note: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.