KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Robert Corlett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2022 12:44:14 -0500
Commissioner Eagle-Glenn

Drove just now down NW 83rd and NW 98th
They are both in worse shape than NW 23rd if that’s possible.  Both roads are complete hazards to the public with miles of potholes, broken pavement, cracks, poorly repaired sections and no shoulders
It is incomprehensible how Cornell, Wheeler, Prizzia and Chestnut have failed to do their jobs.  Instead of fighting with the Governor, supporting Equity in the schools and fretting about global warming they should do the job commissioners are elected to do.  First and foremost is to be good stewards of the publics tax dollars.  They have failed miserably

Sent from my iPhone