MARY-ALFORD Archives

Commission email for MARY ALFORD

MARY-ALFORD@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Robert Corlett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for MARY ALFORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2023 08:53:59 -0400
Not surprised there wasn’t a response from any of you nothing but woke nonsense Dems

Anna, how about you blather on about Equity some more?  You are nothing but a simple minded broken record.  The pursuit of equity at all costs has destroyed the public schools here

Mary, how is the unlimited free phone calls for felons working? You should resign from office on that moronic non issue alone

Ken, how about those broken, crumbling county roads?  As usual you talk about it during your election and then ignore it afterwards. Where does all the Public works $$ and new road tax $$ go??  Hopefully the state will step in and investigate

Sent from my iPhone