KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Harold Theus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2021 19:10:17 +0000
Mr. Waterhouse,
Thank you for your note. Let me have a discussion with our Medical Billing Manager when she returns on Monday. Someone will follow up with by the afternoon.

Thank you,

Harold Theus

Chief
Fire Rescue
911 SE 5th ST • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-384-3101 (office) • 352-327-2166 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public
records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address,
may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.