KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Mark Sexton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2021 13:48:06 +0000
Dear Ms. Stoy,

Thank you for your engagement in this issue.  I am forwarding your concerns to the County Commissioners and the County Manager.

Sincerely,

Mark Sexton
Communications and Legislative Affairs Director
Communications Office
12 SE 1st  St. • Gainesville • FL • 32601
264-6979 (office) • 352-283-2317 (mobile) • 338-7303 (fax)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public
records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address,
may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.