KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
John McAvoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2024 10:29:32 -0400
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing via regular mail.
Ken, the company installing the fiber network in our neighborhood,Pavlov, broke a water main on or street. Sinctthat time I have had to replace every one of the six control valves at my own expense.  The broken main allowed dirt to get in the water system and flow throughout the pipes.
The installers should be held accountable for the repairs I have had to make.
Also, the sprinkler heads would not close properly and water would leak out. Often in places where I wouldn’t notice for days. So much for water conservation.
It is a situation I thought you would want to know.
John McAvoy
2020 NW 58th Terrace
Gainesville 32605
352 215-1676