MARY-ALFORD Archives

Commission email for MARY ALFORD

MARY-ALFORD@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Mary Alford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for MARY ALFORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2020 17:05:13 +0000
Thank you for that update!  And for the ordinance.  I had an old copy from Terry but I wasn’t sure how close it was I the final document.

Thank you, so much, for pursuing this.

Mary A.

Sent from my iPhone

Mary Alford, PE
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-681-2410 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public
records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address,
may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.