KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Gina Peebles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:22:13 +0000
Thank you for your email, which has been shared with the Library District for a response.

Gina Peebles, CPRP
Assistant County Manager - Chief of Staff
County Manager’s Office
12 SE 1st Street • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-337-6279 (office) • 352-538-8265 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public
records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address,
may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.