MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives

Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler

MARIHELEN-WHEELER@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Marihelen Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comission email for Marihelen-Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2019 15:57:39 +0000
Dear Diane! Welcome to Gainesville! What a wonderful offer to see this morning.  I would love to talk with you about how you would like to be engaged in Alachua County. Call if you want to come see us at the County Commission offices or we can meet for lunch, or both.  Latoya Gainey can set up a meeting. Call her at 352 264-6920.  I don't know if there is any kind of application process for volunteering, but I'll know by the time we meet and I would also suggest that there are councils and committees that are always seeking members. Your expertise will serve us well. Thanks for your contact and Happy New Year! Marihelen Wheeler