KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Susan Pundt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2024 20:50:10 +0000
Dear Commissioner Cornell,

Please fight for the freedom of Americans. Don't let them get away with this behind your back and usurp control of your state. Thank you!🇺🇸

I am writing as your constituent about a matter of grave concern: the World Health Organization's (WHO's) intention to amend two treaties on May 27th that will allow it to single handedly govern public health worldwide, especially during pandemics. You read that correctly: this supranational unelected body is putting in place the framework to dictate standards and treatment protocols that can affect the lives of all citizens on the globe whenever it declares a health emergency.

You should know that these treaties would usurp your authority as a policymaker, and that our state's sovereignty would be suspended any time Director General Ghebreyesus declared an emergency of any kind. This would affect our rights to make the best decisions for ourselves and our families in our own communities.

However, you can take action to become informed about this threat and what you can do to prevent it from becoming reality in our state. As an elected official, you and your colleagues have an opportunity to preemptively enact a statute/code that denies the WHO any jurisdiction or power here. The Louisiana legislature recently passed SB133, which will do just that.

Attorney Valerie Borek has exhaustively researched this issue and possesses a robust understanding of the documents and process underway. We know your schedule is busy so we have two options for you to be able to attend on Wednesday May 22, 2024. Either 12:30pm (EST) or 7 PM (EST). Each presentation will be around 30-45 minutes long, followed by a Q& A at the end.

Please review our research page here, https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://standforhealthfreedom.com/battles-ahead/who-resource-page/__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!X4ZjTBPRsoCHJP8QnYpnYlxabNph8EoDreuAvzQbBG3tzPalUiRAmoXa_StzMNwIypjTi86iX33Xj0nLAmIqheQ$ , which provides the proposed treaties, referenced materials, interviews and more.

I urge you to attend this webinar, or please send a member of your staff. Again, we have two meeting options for you:

Legislator lunch and learn
When: May 22, 2024 12:30 PM Eastern Time
Register in advance for this webinar:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NUHn-sglS4eu5f3YPP6CdA__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!X4ZjTBPRsoCHJP8QnYpnYlxabNph8EoDreuAvzQbBG3tzPalUiRAmoXa_StzMNwIypjTi86iX33Xj0nLBwWfq1k$

or

Evening WHO webinar
When: May 22, 2024 7:00 PM Eastern Time
Register in advance for this webinar:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NxXb4oUST1KJOmhYMcO6ww__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!X4ZjTBPRsoCHJP8QnYpnYlxabNph8EoDreuAvzQbBG3tzPalUiRAmoXa_StzMNwIypjTi86iX33Xj0nLX3Sf3bI$

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

I am counting on you to learn about this disturbing situation so you will be equipped to take action to protect your lawmaking authority and the sovereignty of our state.

Sincerely,

Susan Pundt
7817 SW 161st Ave
Archer, FL 32618